Why not SAP Business One Starter Package?
What is that?
What’s your software solution may offer to us?
Really, the price is really high.
Oh, we can’t afford that!
Those are the words and/or argument we got many times as we do our phone calls or a company visit to the prospected clients. I have an experienced with my existing client saying that they may prefer to continue their current accounting software so they can maximize its functionalities. Well, for me it’s good! However, if they look at the big picture --- I mean, the company’s requirements that their current software cannot provide, they are becoming hesitant to purchase my present. Well, I understand them because they are thinking of the financial control side or they are just following the company’s commands about acquiring an item/s.
So, now I want to provide an overview of the software solution that our company may provide at an obtainable cost. I keep on delivering this messaging to our clients, that our software solution is very well-known, powerful and affordable --- that even the SME’s can have it.
SAP Business One is an Enterprise Resource Planning System that is transparent, data-reliable, can even integrate with the new technologies, reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and can reduce Operational risks. It is more than just an accounting tools, can manage and control the overall business functions from accounting and CRM to supply chain management and purchasing.
You can have SAP Business One in two options, either the Starter Package or the Standard Package. If you think, you are considering your company’s budget allotment and the functionalities that you might acquire, I can suggest that you go with SAP Business One Starter Package. Why? Here it goes.
See, for as low as Php 200,000 you can have it all!
SAP Business designed for all your small and midsize company’s needs. Whatever your business we’ve got you covered with the major components we spot, Financial Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Purchasing and Inventory Control, Production Planning, Business Intelligence and Analytics and Reporting.
With SAP Business One, you can...
- Start with a ready-to-use solution with abundant potential.
- Address your fundamental business requirements.
- Gain visibility to enhance business performance.
- Help ensure the success of your business.
- Realize immediate and long-term benefits.
And if you are thinking about the mandated reports and forms of BIR, we've got it covered also!
BIR Reports and Forms
- BIR Form 2307 - Certificate of Withholding Tax
- BIR Form 1601E - Monthly Remittance Return for EWT
- MAP - Monthly Alpha List of Payees
- BIR Form 1604E - Yearly Return for EWT
- BIR Form 2550M - VAT Return (Monthly)
- BIR Form 2550Q - VAT Return (Quarterly)
- EWT Report - Schedule of Withholding Tax
- EWT Report Quarterly - Quarterly EWT Schedule
- Input VAT Report
- Output VAT Report
- BIR Relief (Purchases and Sales)
- Expanded Withholding Tax Report and Forms
- Books of Accounts
- Purchase Journal
- Disbursement Journal
- General Journal
- Sales Journal
- Cash Receipts Book
Start quickly and maintain momentum as your business grows!
To learn more about SAP Business One, you may contact our Specialists at +632 897 43354.